Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Victory over Nightmares

During my time as a Youth Pastor, in 1986, I came under the attack of the enemy with nightmares.  I began having nightmares four or five times a week and would be exhausted the next day afterward.  I began to fast and pray.  Finally I told the enemy that I had dedicated my waking mind to God and if God could control my mind while awake then he could do so while I slept.  God blessed me and to this day I have never once had another nightmare (2011).  Brother and Sister there is no way you are going to convince me, as doctors and psychologists teach, that nightmares are a natural part of the human mind.  God gets no glory out of us being terrorized by the Devil.  Fast and pray to God.  Bind the enemy.  You can walk in victory, and you can sleep in victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog